This Blog Dedicated -- Programming - Designing - Music - Motorcycles - and Me

Friday, August 05, 2005

I WON BITCHES!!!!!!!!



To all those who people who bet against me... I WON BITCHES!!!! LOL Ok let me give you a quick review of what has happend. A month ago I made a bet that I would loose 10 lbs in one month. This bet was done on July 5th and today August 5th I can proudly say that I lost 12 lbs. So to all that bet for me thanks for the support and I shall continue my diet and excercise in order to loose another 22 lbs to reach my personal goal of 200lbs. Peace!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Congrats man, that is a great achievement!

4:12 PM

 
Blogger Oz said...

Thanx man it wasnt easy. But im still at it want to loose an additional 22lbs

7:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home